The City of Westfield recognizes that offering its employees assistance with personal issues may help their well-being. For that reason all employees have access to a confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through AllOne Health Resources.
AllOne Health Resources provides assistance with legal matters, drug and alcohol counseling, financial consultations, and dealing with stress.
Some examples of legal and financial services include:
Available 24/7 Please call 1-800-451-1834
- Family law proceedings (e.g., divorce and custody)
- Debt counseling
- Estate planning (e.g., wills and trusts)
- Buying and selling your home
- Real estate and landlord/tenant issues
- Retirement/college planning
- Tax advice and preparation
- Insurance and auto accident claims
Employee Assistance Program Information
Employee Assistance Program Mobile App
Link to Carrier
AllOne Health MIIA