- City Clerk & Elections
- Elections & Voting
Elections & Voting
VOTER AND WESTFIELD RESIDENT INFORMATION
- 2023 CITY CENSUS/ANNUAL STREET LISTING - Please review, make changes (if necessary), sign and return via mail or in person to the City Clerk's Office, Room 210 or deposit in the WHITE Drop Box located outside of Westfield City Hall. CENSUS FORM RETURN BY MAY 30TH - Avoid becoming an Inactive Voter by returning your census.
- 2023 CITY ELECTION - KNOW BEFORE YOU GO! - Am I registered to vote and where do I vote?
- September 19, 2023-City Preliminary Election. LAST DAY TO REGISTER-Saturday, September 9, 2023 in person at the City Clerk's Office from 9 AM to 5 PM or online until 11:59 PM at www.registertovotema.com
- November 8, 2023-City Election. LAST DAY TO REGISTER-Saturday, October 28, 2023 in person at the City Clerk Office from 9 AM to 5 PM or Online until Midnight at www.registertovotema.com
- Vote by Mail application for all registered are available for City Elections - 2023 Vote by Mail Application or apply ONLINE!
- *NEW!!* Request Mail-In Ballots for multiple registered voters living in the same household - 2023 Vote by Mail Application for Household
- Submit election/voter questions & completed Absentee or Mail-In Ballot applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massachusetts State Election Website @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>