Adult Softball Leagues
Team Captain completes forms with payment.- 2020 Season -Spring-Summer Adult Softball Leagues
- Coed League Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: Fee $ 475.00 a team
- Men's Fridays - Fee $ 375.00 a team
- Women's Thursdays - Fee $ 375.00 a team
Team Captain is also responsible for own t-shirts and or sponsor. You will be responsible to pay umpire and scorekeeper fees at he beginning of each the game.
You can now register on line with a credit card, please visit the link below and look for your days interested
Adult Softball Teams-On Line Payments
In order to play you the "'Team Captain" needs to be registered and paid in full with your name, address, phone number and email address on a program registration form with ID number from the brochure with payment before you can play or practice. The team captain needs to to collect the fees from team players and mail or drop off to the Parks and Recreation Dept. 4 Holcomb Street Westfield, MA 01085. We also have a drop off box after hours.
Once you are registered by the team ID# form the team captain will receive a receipt from the registration system from the office and then Jim Blascak,Program Coordinator will contact the team captain informing of the additional fee costs to pay referees or scorekeepers on your own. This is on your own not through the department. There is one fee for Parks and Recreation Dept. on the forms above ID Numbers based on what days you choose to play.
If you get a sponsor for a team please make sure you get two checks, one payable to us: Westfield Parks and Recreation Dept.on the fees listed on the above Captain ID forms above and one for you to pay your referees, scorekeepers or t-shirts. Or collect from your team players. If your check or sponsor check is incorrect it will be mailed back to you to correct it.
Game Schedule-Click Below
Game Schedule for Adult Softball
The following are not permitted on any park or playground property:
- No fires or grills
- No admission may be charged
- No person shall possess, drink, or consume any alcoholic beverage or any malt beverage upon any school, park or playground property of the city.
- No possession or ignition of fireworks, rockets, or sparklers
- No tents or stakes driven into playing areas without permission
- No fake flower petals, rice or other items may be thrown in or around fountains, rivers or other water bodies and must be picked up from all other areas.
- No motor vehicles, motorcycles, mopeds, go-carts, mini-bikes, snowmobiles, ATV’s or similar items shall be used in public parks.
- No person shall play or practice golf in a public park.
- No excessively loud music.
- No smoking is allowed in city parks or playgrounds per the Free Clean Air Act ordinance.
- The ordinance gives non-criminal enforcement authority to the Westfield Police Department and Health department. Violations are subject to fines by his or her designee by the Police Dept. and Health Dept.
- Whitney Playground-Please make sure everyone enters in though Shepard Street over the hill and Exits out of Sackett Street. (One way in one way out) Do not have them exit out back through Shepard Street. WRONG WAY!
- Park/Playground hours are dawn to dusk. Unless area is lighted for night play than hours are until 10:45 p.m.